1. Jack up the car and support it on jack stands under jack support points (refer to the owner's manual). Make sure you are working on a flat surface.
2. Remove (4) 10mm bolts to remove the heat shield around the catalytic converter. Then remove the 2 oxygen sensors from the exhaust system. Mark or remember where they go.
3. Remove (3) 14mm nuts that secure the exhaust system b-pipe to the catalytic converter.
4. Remove (2) 12mm spring bolts that secure the exhaust system’s catalytic converter section from the exhaust manifold.
5. Slide the rubber hanger securing the exhaust system’s catalytic converter from the chassis and remove the catalytic converter section.
6. Remove the exhaust manifold heat shield by removing (4) 12mm bolts.
7. Remove (2) 14mm bolts that secure the exhaust manifold to the engine block. The bolt on the engine block will be tough to remove.
8. Remove 3 14mm bolts and 2 14mm nuts securing the exhaust manifold to the engine. (Set the nuts and bolts aside as they will be re-used) Remove the exhaust manifold by sliding it off the studs and lifting it up through the engine bay.
9. Remove (4) 10mm securing the front sway bar to the chassis from both left and right side (set the bolts aside as they will be re-used) and pull sway bar towards the rear of the car. This allows for the DC race header to slide up from under the car towards the studs.
10. Slide the DC race header towards the studs from under the car and re-install the original 3 14mm bolts and 2 14mm nuts and tighten (Torque: 4.5 kg-m, 33 lb-ft) by starting with the middle and working out.
11. Slide the rubber hanger off the original catalytic converter and re-install onto the DC race header hanger rod. Re-locate other end of the rubber hanger onto the proper location onto the chassis.
12. Unclip the o2 sensors from the wire harness and install the supplied o2 sensor extensions (Mark which o2 sensor goes to their proper location).
13. Re-install the (2) o2 sensors to their proper location and tighten (Torque: 1.2 kg-m, 9 lb-ft.)
*NOTE - It might be necessary to bend the exhaust system’s heat shield up and away from the front oxygen sensor.
14. Ensuring that the (2) oxygen sensor wires are free and clear of any moving and/or hot parts of the vehicle, secure the oxygen sensor wires with the supplied cable ties and re-install the (4) original 10mm bolts and sway bar brackets to both the left and right side of the chassis and tighten (Torque: 1.0 kg-m, 43 lb-ft).
15. Using the supplied gasket, (3) 14mm bolts, and (3) 14mm nuts, secure the DC Sports race header to the exhaust system b-pipe and tighten (Torque: 6.0 kg-m, 43 lb-ft).
RECHECK ALL YOUR WORK
16. Make sure everything has been tightened.
17. Make sure everything is clear.
18. Lower the car off the jack stands.
19. Start engine and check for exhaust leaks
20. After about 500 miles (800 km) it is recommended to re-check the exhaust system’s bolts and nuts and retighten as necessary.