Gönderen Konu: Alonso McLaren ile anlaştı !..  (Okunma sayısı 1794 defa)

memopad

• Ziyaretçi
Alonso McLaren ile anlaştı !..
« : Aralık 19, 2005, 02:46:55 ÖS »

Resmi açıklama McLaren'den geldi.. Formula 1, 2005 Dünya şampiyonu Fernando Alonso 2007'de McLaren'i kullanacak.. McLaren, İspanyol pilotun takım arkadaşının kim olacağını açıklamadı ancak Alonso ile sözleşme imzaladıklarını resmen duyurdu..
19 Aralık 2005,   13:05

(Ajansspor Dış Haberler Servisi)

F1'de şok !..
Fernando Alonso, McLaren ile anlaştı !..

McLaren'den yapılan açıklama motorsporları dünyasına bomba gibi düştü.. Reanult ile Dünya şampiyonu olan ve Fransız markasını da şampiyonluğa taşıyan İspanyol pilot Fernando Alonso 2007'den itibaren McLaren'i kullanacak..

McLaren grup başkanı ve yöneticisi Ron Dennis konu ile ilgili açıklamasında "2007'den itibaren Vodofone ile başlayacak olan sponsonrluk anlaşmamız artık çok daha kuvvetli bir paket haline dönüştü.. Dünya şampiyonunu da bünyemize katarak çok kuvvetlendik" dedi..

McLaren grubu Ferrari ile olan anlaşmasını 2006'dan sonra devam ettirmeyecek olan Vodafone ile kısa süre önce ana sponsorluk anlaşması yapmıştı.. McLaren grubu 30 yıl içerisinde sadece 3 firma ile ana sponsorluk anlaşması yaptı..

ajansspor.com

----------------------------------
 Haberin doğruluğundan %100 emin değilim ama eğer doğruysa gerçekten bomba bir haber bu..

memopad

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #1 : Aralık 19, 2005, 03:01:08 ÖS »
Galiba haber doğru  :)

McLaren 2005 sezonunda Alonso'yu çok eleştirdi şimdi ise transfer ediyor. İlginç.

McLaren Mercedes resmi sitesindeki konu ile ilgili açıklama:

http://www.mclaren.com/mediaroom/pressreleases/mclaren/1219110117.htm

WORLD CHAMPION FERNANDO ALONSO SECURES VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES DRIVE

Woking, Great Britain, Monday 19th December 2005: The 2005 Formula One World Champion Fernando Alonso and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes will be joining forces for the 2007 Formula One season. Today's announcement comes only five days after Vodafone and McLaren Mercedes confirmed Vodafone's title sponsorship effective from January 2007 and forms an important part of the team's long term strategic partnership.

"Its great that our strong belief in the strength and competitiveness of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes package has been further endorsed by the World Champion," said Ron Dennis, Team Principal and Chairman and CEO of the McLaren Group. "We always make it clear that we want to be the best and the only way of achieving this objective is by attracting the best people, the best drivers and the best sponsors. To be able to announce Vodafone as only McLaren's third title partner in more than 30 years and Fernando's employment within only a few days is fantastic news for the team, our Partners, Formula One and the fans."

"We are in discussions with our current drivers' Kimi Raikkonen and Juan Pablo Montoya regarding the 2007 season," continues Ron Dennis. "Both Juan Pablo and Kimi are extremely talented, professional and competitive Formula One drivers and they have and will continue to concentrate on our joint challenge for the Championships."

"Fernando and McLaren Mercedes wanted to make the announcement as soon as possible in a controlled and professional manner to allow McLaren Mercedes, Fernando, Kimi and Juan Pablo to focus on the preparations for the 2006 season," states Ron Dennis. "Our aim for next year remains absolutely clear to everybody within the team – we want to win races and be in a position where we might have two Formula One World Champions driving for Vodafone McLaren Mercedes in 2007."

"We are pleased to welcome Fernando to the team and look forward to working both with him and our new title sponsor in 2007," said Norbert Haug, Vice-President, Mercedes-Benz Motorsport. "To have a World Champion joining the team is a great endorsement and will create a tremendous amount of excitement. However for now our focus must remain on the 2006 season where we want to go one better than we did in 2005."

"To become part of a team with such a desire to succeed and passion for performance is a dream come true for any Formula One driver," said 2005 Formula One World Champion Fernando Alonso. "I'm very excited about 2007 and the fantastic opportunity to drive for Vodafone McLaren Mercedes. It will be a new beginning for me and a tremendous challenge and from what I have heard about this exciting new Partnership there is something to look forward to. Obviously I will be sad to leave Renault but sometimes possibilities come along which are just too good to miss. I'm pleased that we are able to make this announcement already now as it will allow my current team and I to focus 100 per cent on defending the World Championships next year."

HONDA

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #2 : Aralık 20, 2005, 10:50:57 ÖÖ »
Hahahha Serkan bu işe çok üzülecek.  :D