Gönderen Konu: R18 Motor modifiye Yeni civic  (Okunma sayısı 9579 defa)

focusn70

• Ahmet
  • İleti: 3067
R18 Motor modifiye Yeni civic
« : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:00:51 ÖS »
Yeni kasa civiclerde r18 le r16 aynıdır bütün parçaları uyar diye biliyorum modlama isteyenler için belki faydası olur.

B]Engine[/B]
-Injen CAI
-TB spacer
-Go Power cam
-Weapon R header
-Skunk2 (60mm)
-NST pullies
-Flashpro

Suspension
-Skunk2 springs

Interior
-Skunk2 shift knob
-Custom red suede boot (Granny made it for me :D)
-Painted interior pannels black

Exterior
-HID's 8k
-5zigen fn01-rc (matte black)
-Goodyear 215/45/R17
-Sidemarkers
-Rear lip delete

[img]
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/imag0136lk.jpg[img]
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6763/imag0136lk.jpg
[img]

[URL=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4852/imag0137w.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9233/imag0155yd.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3849/imag0240r.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1096/imag0244l.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5617/imag0281z.jpg]image
[/İMG]

[URL=http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9461/imag0320ha.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6768/imag0276f.jpg]image
[/URL]

[URL=http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2971/imag0277hf.jpg]image
[/İMG]

[URL=http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4818/imag0278al.jpg]image
[İMG]

DENON

• İleti: 2020
Ynt: R18 Motor modifiye Yeni civic
« Yanıtla #1 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:03:44 ÖS »
siz benım yenı kasa almamı bekleyin , acımam ne kadar hp çıkabılıyosa cıkartırım az sabredin ahmet ;D

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #2 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:05:18 ÖS »
siz benım yenı kasa almamı bekleyin , acımam ne kadar hp çıkabılıyosa cıkartırım az sabredin ahmet ;D
aha boşver yusuf hiç uğraşma sana direk hızlı bişeyler yakılşır.

DENON

• İleti: 2020
« Yanıtla #3 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:08:34 ÖS »
aha boşver yusuf hiç uğraşma sana direk hızlı bişeyler yakılşır.
o zaman tadı cıkmıyo kı ahmet , yavaş bişeyleri hızlandırıp zaten hızlı bişeyleri geçmenın tadı paha biçilmez ;D

gazetecilikte bir söz vardır '' köpek adamı ısırırsa haber olmaz, adam köpeği ısırırsa haber olur'' diye ;D

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #4 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:09:15 ÖS »
Boomba Racing has just finished their first mock set of R18 Motor mounts!

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #5 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:12:53 ÖS »
KAT İPTALİ YANİ HEADERS RESİMLİ (resimlerim tıklayarak kaydedersiniz)

Mods feel free to move this to the DIY section :wavey:

Anyways i have not seen a DIY on installing a header for the R18 yet, so i figured i would write one up as i just recieved my Megan header in the mail today.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT A "HEADER" ITS A TEST PIPE. PLEASE DONT LEAVE COMMENTS THAT ARE ALREADY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE. WE KNOW ITS NOT AN ACTUAL HEADER BUT THATS WHAT EVERY COMPANY REFERS TO THEM AS, SO I WILL TO.

What you need:

-o2 sensor remover (go to the local autoparts store they will rent it to you, just put down a deposit then they give it back to you when you bring back the tool)
-3/8 drive ratchet (you will probly need a few different drive ratchets actually)
-10 mm socket
-12mm socket
-14 mm socket
- you will need a few extensions for your ratchets (your gonna be goin at some akward bolts)
- breaker bars will help you out if you have some betweent a foot and 2 feet long)
-WD 40 or penetrating oil stuff in a can

Well the shipping on this item was fast thanks to our site sponsor Corsport! The 90 degree o2 sensor needed to delete the CEL is currently on backorder soo I will be waiting it out with a CEL i guess.

Your going to want to jack up the front of your car. If you dont know how to safely jack your car up or put in on stands you shouldnt be trying this! Also remember to do this on a cool engine. After mine was installed i drove around a little and let the engine get warm then i brought it back in the garage, left it to cool for a bit and then double checked all the bolts and nuts were tight.

Unplug your neg battery cable, that way when your done you can just put it back on start it up with the ECU reset and let it idle for 15 mins or so to learn the new configuration.

First your gonna need an o2 sensor remover, if you dont have one go get one.

To remove the sensor first unplug the clip it is connected too. Then use your o2 remover tool and remove the sensor.

Remove the 3 bolts holding the heatshield on (im sorry i forgot what size they were)

Next remove the two 12mm bolts with springs holding the downpipe to the header. These will probably be somewhat corroded together and very tight. spray some penetrating oil or WD-40 on them babies. then get em outta there

By this point, you will be parched. let me recommend Monster (its da shizz)

Next I removed the two 14mm bolts connecting the bottom of the header to the mounting brackets. Use WD-40 and possibly a breaker bar. Warning these are a PITA.

I couldnt get a clear pic of the location of the other bolt but you will be able to see it. In order to get at that bolt you need to simply remove a few of those stupid Honda clips that hold up the plastic undercarriage piece. I broke two of these clips and it seems like i always do when i remove them so i replace them with zip ties. sounds ghetto but it works just fine and its simple. anyways you just have to pull the plastic piece down a little to get the clearence to get at the bolt. I did not remove my front bumper for this install. There is no need to.

Here are those stupid clips we all love

Next remove the two 12mm nuts from the top and the two 12 mm bolts from the bottom of where the header meets the engine block.

Okay this metal pipe is the EGR valve, which recirculates exhaust gasses in an effort to reduce emmmisions. It runs from here in the picture to the header itself. I removed it from the top (not the header) bc i simply couldnt access it at the header. It is secured by two 12mm nuts.

Next you will notice that there is another o2 sensor on the header. Your going to remove it again with the o2 tool and unclip it from its harness. this is the sensor you need to replace to fix your CEL. this sensor will not fit anymore bc of clearance with the EGR tube. You need a 90 degree angled sensor to fit it.

Now your ready to try and pull the whole header out. First you need to loosen the bracket that the bottom of the header connects too. If you try to pull the header out you will get it so far until the bracket catches the flange. Then it will be odvious you need to loosen the bracket. Be patient it will come out just think it out and get a look from both angles. This is a pic of the bracket that must be loosened

Heres a pic of the diff. between the two headers. You need to remove the metal EGR tube from the stock header and move it to the shiny new piece.

Naked

Sectsy new part there. Hooray for dickies and my mowing shoes :dance:

Now you can go ahead and drop 'er in for a test fit. make sure everything looks like its gonna line up right. and dont forget your new gasket!

This is why you need an angled sensor now. (plus its kind of a cool pic)

It should look something like this from below. I kinda freaked out at first and thought wow this pos was poorly designed bc it aint gonna fit right. I am glad to say i was proven wrong. everything bolted up perfectly. You must be patient but it will work.

Finger tighten all the nuts and bolts back on, and i mean FINGER TIGHT not any tighter. take your time to get the fitment right. I started from the top of the header and worked my way down.

At this point i have not bolted the exhaust to the header yet bc you need to transfer this gasket from the stocker to the new header.

Now go back and tighten everything up. Dont forget to throw on the top o2 sensor on the top of the header. Bolt the exhaust up, then reconnect your battery cable (replace any stupid Honda clips you removed). Start up your baby and try to get used to the new sound and smell, its very very different at first. Let it idle for about 15 mins to go through the idle process. I tried to video it but my camera aparently does not have sound so i will post up some videos tomorrow. Overall i feel a gain up top but you definately lose some power down low. I think when flashpro comes out a header will be very diesirable for most. I feel like its ready to perform it just needs to be tuned.

Comments and Questions are welcome.

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #6 : Kasım 14, 2011, 03:17:02 ÖS »
Burdaki sitede bir çok parça var çoğu bizim araçlara uyar

CorSport Online Store: Honda - 06+ Civic - P327
06+ Civic LX,DX,EX (R18) P2R Throttle Body Spacer

Increase horsepower and torque with this 3/4 inch throttle body spacer. Tests on a 06 Civic Si produced a 4.5 horsepower gain at the wheels! Includes extended bolts for installation. Does not have a 1/8npt port.
« Son Düzenleme: Kasım 14, 2011, 03:18:13 ÖS Gönderen: focusn70 »

luca55

• İleti: 944
« Yanıtla #7 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:10:38 ÖS »
paylasım ıcın tesekkurler ahh bide ıngılızce olsaydı  :D :D  sadece resımlere baktım :D

rebeloghy

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #8 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:15:01 ÖS »
yusuf abi senin arabayı bana satsan? :D

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #9 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:17:49 ÖS »
paylasım ıcın tesekkurler ahh bide ıngılızce olsaydı  :D :D  sadece resımlere baktım :D
bendede az bişi var ama headers kısmında bir sürü resim paylaşmış adam pek ingilizceyede gerek yok bence ama takıldığın bi yer varsa yardımcı olmak için elimden geleni yaparım.

luca55

« Yanıtla #10 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:22:18 ÖS »
bunu bulup paylaşman bile yeterliydi çok teşekkürler.

luca55

« Yanıtla #11 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:23:01 ÖS »

valla ben sabırsızlıkla beklıyorum yusuf sen yap aynısını bende uygulayacam olmadı bursaya yanına gelıcem bu sefer :D

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #12 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:30:45 ÖS »

luca55

« Yanıtla #13 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:36:59 ÖS »
yurtdısı sıtesı bu.ben hıc alısverıs yapmadım  yapmayıda bılmıyorum acıkcası :)

luca55

« Yanıtla #14 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:38:15 ÖS »
bırde soyle bırsey duydum bazı parcalar turkıyedekı araclara uymuyormus

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #15 : Kasım 16, 2011, 11:39:36 ÖS »
bilen birilerinden yardım iste elbet parça alan arkadaşların vardır yada birilerini bulursun fazla pahalı olmayan parçalardan alabilirsin yada bilgi edinirsin en azından ne var ne yok debriyaj seti var mesela baya bir çeşit var

luca55

« Yanıtla #16 : Kasım 17, 2011, 10:26:37 ÖÖ »
evet güzel bir site,teşekkürler paylasım ıcın ıncelıyorum.

selim1974

• İleti: 138
« Yanıtla #17 : Mart 09, 2012, 08:41:09 ÖS »
Go Power cam + flashpro

bu parça r18 için ama r16 da kullanan var mı, uyar mı?

focusn70

• Ahmet
« Yanıtla #18 : Mart 12, 2012, 09:05:43 ÖÖ »
emin değilim ama var sanırsam turbolu r16 var tr de videoları var.

bbhnda

• İleti: 4095
« Yanıtla #19 : Mart 12, 2012, 10:17:29 ÖÖ »
site çok güzel.paylaşım için teşekkürler