Gönderen Konu: Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)  (Okunma sayısı 79651 defa)

ALG

• İleti: 6375
    • THT
Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« : Aralık 30, 2005, 08:18:10 ÖS »
What is "Hondata"?

Hondata is a company in Torrance, California that specializes in Honda performance products, and especially reprogramming of Honda onboard computers for optimal performance.

What products of interest do they have for me?

Three. They offer a reflash for the Acura RSX computer, which we call "ECU," for Engine Control Unit. They offer the K-Pro system, which consists of a hardware modification to the Acura RSX base and Type-S ECU (as well as the US Civic Si and the Euro Civic Type R) and PC software to program the ECU. And they offer an Intake Manifold gasket which keeps the manifold much cooler than the thin stock metal gasket.

Does Hondata work with the new 2005 US RSX?

The 2005 US RSX-S (PRB-A13), Base and Auto have different wiring and a completely different ECU from the 2004. None of the existing reflashes work with this ECU. However, Hondata created a wiring adapter harness so that a 2002/2004 K-Pro ECU can be used in an 05. The 2002/2004 oxygen sensor is also needed.

Does Hondata affect my warranty?

Hondata says: (In the US) a dealer cannot deny warranty simply because you have changed a part - see the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. SEMA has information on their website, otherwise do a search. Basically a dealer has to honor the warranty unless they can prove the part you changed caused the fault. e.g. altering your wheels & tires should not effect a warranty claim on the a/c. This sounds straightforward but often many things fall into a gray area, for example, supercharging the engine and then trying to warranty a transmission failure. Did the transmission fail because of the extra engine power? Much depends on the relationship with your dealer. Many dealers will try to scare the customer telling you 'change anything and you will void the whole warranty', whilst other dealers have a much more after-market friendly approach.

I heard Hondata increases the rev limiter. Is that safe?

Hondata says: "The JDM J20A has a 8600 rpm limiter, whilst the US K20A2 with the same internal parts has a 8100 rpm limiter, so we are comfortable increasing the rev limiter to 8600 or 8800 rpm. One important point is that hitting the rev limit places a lot of stress on the engine, no matter where the limiter is. It is better to rev to 8500 rpm than hit the limiter at 8100 rpm. Also do not hold the engine on the rev limiter if you miss a gear - I've seen more than one engine expire this way. Another factor with the rev limiter is that the early K20A & K20A2 engines had weaker dual intake valve springs. Honda upgraded these some time in 2002 to a single valve spring (supposedly from the S2000). Owners of the earlier engines should consider changing the valve springs if they race the car. You'll lose a little power doing this. Connecting rods are a point of debate at the moment. We know they can fail at 9500 rpm, so setting the rev limit below 9000 rpm seems like a good idea.

What's the difference between the reflash and the K-Pro?

The reflash consists of a one-time changing of the stock ECU programming. You send in your ECU, immobilizer and key, and Hondata will program the ECU and send it back to you. The K-Pro system lets you program the ECU yourself after Hondata has added a daughterboard and a USB connector to your ECU. You can then connect a computer to the ECU, run the Hondata K-Pro ECU Manager software and either load one of the several "calibrations" Hondata ships with the software (many run well without the need for further tuning), or have a tuner create a custom calibration for your car.

REFLASH

How do I get the reflash?

First, Hondata does not sell directly. You must order the reflash from a Hondata dealer. In the US, if you order from Hondata dealer, you will receive a box with a Fedex label. You remove the ECU and the immobilizer (it sits around the ignition key lock of the car) and send both, plus your car key, to Hondata. Hondata will do the reprogramming and overnight the box back to you the same day they receive it. In most instances, you get the box back 48 hours after you send it. You then put the immobilizer and the ECU back in the car. All done.

Why do I have to send the immobilizer and key?!!

Because the immobilizer reads the information embedded in the key. Only if it matches will the immobilizer give the ECU the go ahead to start the car (or do much of anything). Hondata needs the key and immobilizer to reflash your ECU.

How much performance will I gain from the reflash?

That depends on the modifications on your car. Most people see improvements throughout the powerband. The most dramatic increase is around 5,800 rpm where wheel horsepower gains can be 15-25 and torque gains almost that much. The big midrange gain is primarily because Hondata lowers the VTEC point. There are also gains at the top of the rpm range, though they are usually less.

Is it true that Hondata changed the VTEC point in the Hondata 4 reflash?

Yes. Initially, the Hondata 4 reflash had a fixed VTEC point at 5,200 rpm. This fixed point has been changed to a VTEC window. At full throttle the engine will go into VTEC at 5,200 rpm and at part throttle as high as 5,800 rpm.

I have the Hondata reflash. Can I upgrade to the K-Pro?

Yes, Hondata offers a special price for existing Hondata customers. Instead of US$999 for new customers, the upgrade is US$500.

Can the Hondata reflash be detected by a service technician?

It can, but only if someone is specifically looking for it. Each ECU has a CVN (Calibration Verification Number). Any change to the ECU's programming will change that number. Experienced Honda mechanics will also be able to tell by other parameters changed by the Hondata reflash (and, of course, by how much quicker the car is).

How did Hondata get all this extra performance?

By carefully examining the K-series engine with its unique combination of VTEC (Variable Timing Electronic Lift Control) and VTC (Variable Timing Control), then optimizing the conservative factory settings. Hondata did over 2,500 dyno runs while developing the reflash and K-Pro.

K-PRO

What's in the package when I get the K-Pro back?

You'll get the modified ECU (it will now have a USB port and a Hondata sticker on it), Hondata software on a CD (for Windows XP, no Mac or Linux versions), a 6-foot long USB cable, a jumper for Nitrous applications, instructions, and two Hondata stickers.

Do I have to send in the key and immobilizer?

Not according to Hondata: "No key and immobiliser is needed. As long as you install that ECU back into the car from which it came, the immobiliser will function. If you want to use your programmable ECU in another car you will need to switch off the immobiliser in the software."

I don't have a laptop. Do I need one for K-Pro?

Yes, you need one if you want to datalog or upload calibrations into the K-Pro. You can, of course, set up a desktop PC in your garage and upload a calibration from there, but that is definitely not what the K-Pro was designed for. Used laptops with enough power to run the K-Pro software and datalog at a decent rate can be had for less than $400 on eBay and other places.

What do I do next?

First, install the Hondata software on the notebook computer you will use. If you have an internet connection, fire up the Hondata K-Pro ECU Manager and use Help>Check for Updates to see if a later version is available. At this point you can also install the USB driver needed for the computer to communicate with the ECU. The ECU does not need to be in the car for that. Simply connect it and Windows will find the ECU and ask you for the driver. Point Windows to the Hondata directory and it will install the driver.

Next re-install the ECU. Note that the USB port on the ECU points forward. Once installed, the port will be next to inaccessible, so install the ECU with the USB cable plugged in. Now start the car and see if all works okay.

I installed the K-Pro and now have a yellow key-like light flashing in my dash.

That's the immobilizer-off warning light. Hondata's calibrations come with the immobilizer function turned off. You can turn it back on in the ECU Manager under Windows>Parameters>Misc.

I got my K-Pro and installed it, and now my fuel pump does not seem to work!

Do you by any chance have a PRC ECU and didn't tell Hondata? If so, they may not have made a circuit board alteration affecting the fuel pump. To check, remove the circuit board from the case and look near the connectors for jumper J160. There should be two solder pads bridged with a piece of wire. If not solder a piece of wire across.

Does the engine need to be off when I upload a calibration?

There are two types of uploads. When you upload a calibration that is not already in the ECU, the initial upload will take about 30-45 seconds. The engine must be off for that. However, if you then make changes to an already loaded calibration, the incremental upload will only take a couple of seconds to upload into the ECU, and the engine can be on for that. I recommend that the engine always be off for updates.

But I don't even know what calibration is on my ECU!

My own ECU was sent in with Hondata 4 on it and came back with something else. Unfortunately, the ECU Manager software does not tell you what calibration is loaded. What you can do is download the calibration and check the values. These days, Hondata usually loads the plain vanilla "factory" calibration.

What is a “calibration” anyway?

A “calibration” is a set of tables and parameters specifically prepared for certain engine configurations. Each configuration has two cam angle tables (one for the low-speed cam and one for high-speed cam), a total of six fuel tables for the low-speed and six for the high-speed cams (one for each angle of 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 degrees), and six ignition advance tables each for the low-speed and the high-speed cam. In addition, many parameters can be set.

What are some of the important parameters?

We already mentioned the immobilizer. Other important ones include setting the Rev limit, setting either a VTEC point or VTEC window, setting idle speed, setting things so that the MIL light flickers when the engine knocks (a common occurrence when you start out with a calibration), and others.

VTEC Window? What's that?

The K-Series engine can either switch from the low-speed cam to the high-speed cam at a specific rpm point (the “VTEC point”) or it can switch during an rpm range depending on manifold pressure (a “VTEC window”). You can set the lower VTEC boundary to, say, 4300 rpm at 98 kPa (full throttle) and at 5800 rpm at 24 kPA (light throttle). Inbetween those two points, the engine will switch cams on a linear curve.

What is “datalogging”?

Datalogging is one of the best features of the K-Pro. You connect your notebook PC to the K-Pro to record a total of over 40 sensor values. When you're done recording (all recorded data is on your notebook, not the ECU) you save the datalog file with a descriptive name (like “myrsx_august24_fromwork”). You can then examine the data at your leisure. This is hugely educational and can also help you find what's wrong (or not optimal) with your calibration.

What is the recording “frame rate”?

Each set of sensor values the K-Pro records is called a “frame.” The “frame rate” is the number of frames the K-Pro records every second. That number is not fixed. It depends on two things. 1) How many of the K-Pro's windows you have open (those that display live data during datalogging slow things down a lot), and 2) how fast your computer is. With a modern notebook and a newer version of the ECU Manager you may see as many as 60 frames per second with all windows closed, and as few as 10 or 12 frames per second with all windows open (and perhaps other Windows programs open). For best data analysis you need as many frames per second as possible.

I have a fast notebook and all windows closed, but my frame rate is still low!"

Datalogging was much, much slower with older versions of the ECU Manager. Make sure you have the latest one! Another possibility for sluggish datalogging is the Windows Power Settings problem. On battery power Windows is slowing down the CPU to conserve battery. If it's possible in your notebook, create a special "datalogging" power setting with CPU full power, the disk never going to sleep and the notebook never going into standby.

How do I look at the data from the datalog?

You load a datalog, then click Windows>Graph. Initially there is only one default graph. You can create your own custom graph templates via Options>Graph Templates. You can add as many custom graphs as you want. Each one can have between one and four graphs, and each graph can track between one and four sensors.

I am looking at graphs. All I see is lines.

Since you can display up to four graphs, it'd be confusing to have graph labels for all four. Therefore, each sensor displays a curve within a minimum and a maximum value. You can set minimum and maximum under Options>Sensors. Also, you can click on any point in the graph. A vertical dotted line will appear. If you have the Sensors window open, the exact value for each sensor can now be seen.

What does "Table follows VTEC" and "Tables follows Cam Angle" mean?

Open a datalog and also open the "Tables" window. Now move through the datalog in a Graph. With neither of these options checked, the table will never change. If you check the "VTEC" box, the table will toggle between low-speed cam to high speed cam depending on what point in the log you're looking at. If you click "follows cam angle" the the software will always bring up the proper cam angle table. If you click both, it will switch both cam angle tables and low-cam/high-cam.

Will my gas mileage go down if I install the K-Pro?

According to Hondata: "As long as you have a working o2 sensor and run in closed loop, fuel economy is pretty much invariant. Closed loop ensures the A/F ratio is close to 14.7:1 while at part throttle, so the only variables to tune are ignition and cam timing. Hondata did some testing last week on the dyno, changing ignition and cam timing, measuring the manifold vacuum to achieve a certain power at certain rpm (30 hp at 3500 rpm to simulate highway cruise). The maximum power (lowest manifold pressure) was at anywhere from 36-44 degrees of timing at part throttle, which matches the stock ignition maps fairly well. Maximum power for cam timing was between 10-20 degrees advance, which is slightly less than the typical stock setting of 30 degrees at cruise. Typcially we see from zero to a couple of mpg inprovement over stock with a tuned ECU."

I loaded a calibration and now my car is knocking.

That is a common occurence when you first load K-Pro calibrations. They are very aggressive and you'll likely have to retard igniton here and there to get rid of knocking.

What is knocking and how do I get rid of it?

Knocking occurs primarily for one or more of these three reasons: a) bad petrol (combusts at lower temperature/pressure), b) too much ignition advance (flame ignites in various places), and c) too lean a air/fuel mixture (temperatures get too high and mixture ignites). If you already use the best petrol you can get, datalog your driving and then examine the points where the engine knocks (i.e. where the knock count increases). If you're running very lean there, increase fuel. If you're air/fuel ratio looks okay, select the area where knocking happens and reduce ignition advance across all tables by two or three degrees. If you are not comfortable with this, have a tuner or mechanic do it. Do not drive with lots of knocking.

Why across all cam tables when knocking only happens in one ignition table?

It may look like only one because you see that highlighted 2x2 square in the table. In fact, the Hondata program interpolates an actual value by looking at the four closest values, and also interpolates across cam tables. A total of eight values determine the actual value the ECU uses. This is why you need to make the initial corrections across all tables.

Why does ignition advance at idle show zero?

According to Hondata, idle uses a special emissions ignition value.

I loaded a friend's calibration and in the 2-D graph, values are off the map!

That happens when you look at a really old calibration with a newer version of the software. Hondata says: This is caused by the tables being uninitialised from columns 14-16 when you load an old calibration. You need to replicate column 13 into 14-16 to fix this for pre 1.1 calibrations.

My air-fuel ratio is always 11.48 at full throttle. Why?

The K-Series' wideband oxygen sensor (US only) reads down to 11.48. Most likely you're running richer than that.

Can I get wideband in my Euro CTR?

Yes. Some claim it's not worth it because the integrated wideband only reads to 11.48 and to get an external wideband. That is nice for dynotuning, but not for datalogging. Having K-Pro wideband logging is invaluable for tuning. Unfortunately, you do need both the US ECU (upgraded to K-Pro) and the US sensor. One pin in the wiring harness needs to be changed, and one added. CPL has done this to their car. The US ECU also cycles the O2 heater so as not overheat the sensor.

How does the K-Pro work with a race header that doesn't have a secondary oxygen sensor?

The K-Pro uses the US-models' primary (wideband) oxygen sensor to determine air-fuel ratio and for open/closed loop operation. The secondary sensor simply determines if the cat is there and the primary sensor is working. Without the secondary sensor, the ECU will cause a P0134 error code that can be disabled in the K-Pro Parameters window.

What happens if I disable OBDII in the Parameters window?

Disabling OBDII turns off monitoring of the following sensors: secondary oxygen, fuel tank pressure, electrical load, and atmospheric pressure. This means OBDII tests cannot be conducted. Closed loop operation is not affected.

Some non-Type-S ECUs (like the Japanese market PRC ECU) do not support some of the sensors. If such an ECU is used, those sensors must be disabled or else you get an error code.

Can I run the K-Pro without either of the two oxygen sensors?

Hondata says: "I run my race car with no o2 sensors without any problems. You will need to disable everything and run open loop. As far as tuning goes, as long as the dyno has a wide band there should be no problems. However for a street car it generally is a bad idea to run open loop unless you spent time on the part throttle fuel maps and get them close to perfect."

Can I use (brandname) cams with K-Pro?

Hondata says: "For anything other than stock, Toda or IPS cams you need to mock up the cylinder head and measure clearences. To do this properly you need a pin to lock the high lobe and an indexed intake cam sprocket. Once you have established the maximum safe advance on the intake you pull apart the intake cam sprocket and pin it so that the cam has a physical stop. From memory with crowers cams this is at about 30-35 degrees advance."

How does one tune the K-Pro?

There are three major ways: 1) If you know what you're doing you can tune/tweak it yourself by making sure the air/fuel ratio is optimal in all areas and that the car does not knock (of course, that way you won't have dyno numbers to see what your changes did). 2) A tuner can tune your car by starting with one of the base maps and then optimize that map on his dyno. 3) A tuner can start from scratch, like Hondata did, create dyno curves for each cam angle, then create a composite curve and dynotune this to perfection. That runs into money.

I use a turbo. Does the K-Pro work with it and how do I tune it?

Here is Hondata's advice:

You can start with the reflash and upgrade to the programmable to work with any turbo kit. The K series Honda ECU (and K-Pro as well) require and work best with high impedance 12 ohm injectors. RC Engineering sell these in 440, 550, 650 and 750 cc in size. The K-Pro works very well with any boosted engine with the stock MAP sensor up to about 12 pounds of boost. No piggybacks are needed or recommended. K-Manager also supports a 3 bar map sensor upgrade. Proper tuning of a boosted engine includes:

1) Setting the cam angles
2) Retarding the ignition timing as boost increases
3) Setting the optimum VTEC point for part and full throttle operation
4) Tuning the part throttle and full throttle fuel maps to match the injectors
5) Altitude compensation - making sure that altitude the ECU sees the correct boost pressure to deliver the correct fuel and ignition. At wide open throttle on a stock ECU the ECU reads not the boost pressure in the manifold, but the pressure in the ECU case. At altitude this advances the ignition and leans the fuel. This is not what you want in a boosted car if you want reliability. The K-Pro fixes this.
6) Closed loop control. On boosted cars we have tested running stock ECUs, the ECU will hold 14.7:1 air fuel ratio after a gear change for several seconds and when going to boost from a cruise. You will never see this condition on a dyno run, but on the road it is far too lean for a boosted engine. The K-Pro fixes this by switching off closed loop when a preset level of boost is reached.

Of course you can skip some or all of these steps and you will still probably be pretty happy, but you will be down on power and compromising long term reliability. So, as long as you know what is necessary to do to have a well tuned engine, (and this will require tuning by an expert) you can make the best decisions for your purchase. I suggest also, you talk to some companies who tune boosted engines for a living and ask their opinions.

Does the K-Pro work with Nitrous?

Yes, exceptionally well. There is an entire control panel for nitrous operation, and Hondata can back it up with extensive nitrous testing in their own cars. The K-Pro switches on nitrous based on rpm, throttle position, vehicle speed, and air pressure. It also switches off nitrous before the fuel cut-off.

Why does Hondata recommend a dry nitrous system

Hondata says: "If you have a wet system and hit the rev limit two things will happen: 1) The rev limit will not be there and you will overrev. This is because the ECU cuts the fuel but the wet system keeps supplying it. 2) As a result you will run very lean. Likely result will be: "where did my piston go!" Ignition retard is essential as with nitrous the mixture burns faster. Not retarding the ignition will put huge stress on the rods.

I have a boosted car. What specific advantages does the K-Pro offer me?

Hondata says:

1) Factory boost mapping with ignition retard and fuel increase on boost
2) Switching to open loop on boost eliminating hesitation and part throttle lean spots.
3) Correct calibration for larger injectors. (Meaning easy starts and good emissions)
4) Correct altitude compensation. The stock ECU leans out and advances ignition the higher in altitude you climb. You do not want this in a boosted car.
5) The cam angles can be dialed in for your specific exhaust setup. The better your exhaust, the more cam advance is needed.

The "Maintenance Required" light is on in my car. Can K-Pro turn it off?

You don't even need a K-Pro to turn it off. Simply turn off the engine, press and hold the odometer button, switch the ignition to position II, and then keep holding the button in and the maintenance light should go out within about five seconds.

I have a (fill in brand of fuel management piggyback). Can I still use the K-Pro?

Hondata advises: Remove it. Anything that modifies signals to the ECU will not allow you to tune the car properly.

Is the K-20 supposed to have high or low impedance injectors?

Hondata advises: Any injector driven directly by the Honda ECU should be a 12 ohm injector.

What ECUs will work in my car, can I upgrade them to K-Pro, and are there any differences?

The ECUs for all US market RSX base (manual shift only), RSX Type-S and Civic Si are interchangeable as long as they have been modified to K-Pro status and loaded with the proper calibrations. According to Hondata, there are some minor differences: "The PRB (RSX -S) has reverse lockout for the 6 speed. The others do not. The PND (RSX Base Manual) has intake runner control. The PPA (CRV Manual) has intake runner control. The PNF has neither intake runner control nor reverse lockout. There may be other differences, but it would seem a program runs the same in all these ECUs."

I heard the US RSX has a wideband oxygen sensor. True?

Yes it has (although it only reads down to 11.48 AF). This is terrific if you ant to use datalogging to adjust your air-fuel ratios. However, note that not all K20 -Series engines have the wideband sensor. Those that have one are the US RSX Type-S, the US RSX base, the JDM ITR, the JDM Civic Type R. Sadly, those that don't include the Euro Civic Type R.

Can I retrofit a wideband sensor into my CTR?

I think you can. All you'd need is a ECU that supports wideband (in the US you can get a used RSX ECU for around US$250), have it upgraded to K-Pro by Hondata, and replace the narrowband with a 4-wire wideband sensor (either from Honda or via a place like oxygensensors.com).

Hondata sounds wonderful. Are there any drawbacks?

That depends. The Hondata reflash and K-Pro are officially intended for off-road and racing use only. In California, especially, aftermarket changes must be CARB (California Air Resources Board) approved and come with a CARB sticker to prove it. Changing ECU settings is never CARB approved. A reflash could theoretically be CARB-approved (if Hondata went through the expense of having it tested and certified) because the customer cannot further change it. You can always have Hondata reflash a flashed ECU back to factory standard, or you could use two ECUs, one factory for road driving and one with the K-Pro modifications for racing.

Another issue is that the K-Pro DOES requires both the ability and the willingness to learn and fiddle with software. If you want to stay away from that, a simple reflash may be the way to go for you.

Finally, and this really has nothing to do with a Hondata reflash or K-Pro upgrade, make sure grounding is okay in your car! Hondata says, "It is very important that the ground from the wiring harness to the engine (G101) makes good electrical contact with the cylinder head. Otherwise the return path for the sensors, ignition and VTEC may be through the ECU case to the vehicle body, which may damage the ECU and/or programmable board inside the ECU."

I am really confused. Should I get the reflash or the K-Pro?

Here are the pros and cons for each:

Hondata #4: A tried-and-true reflash that works with most cars. It brings a bunch of extra power in the midrange by moving the VTEC point from 5800 to 5200, and it adds some on top. It is a relatively mild tune. It has to because once it's in, you can't go and fine-tune in case you have knocking. You can also have it reverted to stock by Hondata should the need arise. One problem: it may not work optimally with your particular setup. I had a distinct power dip with Hondata 4 and my Icebox. That's because each I/H/E combo has different air-fuel characteristics and Hondata 4 is one-size-fit-all.

K-Pro: This gives you complete and total control over your ECU via a daughterboard and a USB connection to your laptop. You can monitor 42 datapoints at frames rates up to 60 frames per second. You can change fueling, ignition advance, cam angles, fuel cut-off, VTEC, and tons more. The calibrations that come with it are quite aggressive and you'll likely have to play with the settings to get rid of initial knock, and Hondata suggests you have it professionally tuned. You'll need to learn a lot about not only the software, but about ignition, fueling, can cam timing concepts. If you're game, the K-Pro is endlessly fascinating, you'll never outgrow it as you modify your car, and you'll learn how it all fits together. However, in order to revert to factory stock, you'll have to undo the whole thing.

Those who have a CAI and don't want to mess with the car or learn new stuff should go with the reflash. All others will be much happier with the K-Pro.

Cool FAQ, but I have a more questions, some quite technical

Check my website at www.pencomputing.com/rsx/ for a lot of additional information on Hondata and engine tuning. Also check the tech section on the Hondata website at www.hondata.com. And always post questions or send them to me at cb@pencomputing.com.
« Son Düzenleme: Mart 29, 2008, 12:18:49 ÖÖ Gönderen: ALG »

aSil

• İleti: 989
Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« Yanıtla #1 : Ocak 10, 2006, 12:19:59 ÖÖ »
"That depends on the modifications on your car. Most people see improvements throughout the powerband. The most dramatic increase is around 5,800 rpm where wheel horsepower gains can be 15-25"

Yani bu 15-25hp arası bir tek K-pro uygulamasıyla mı kazanılıyor ? Atmosferik bir motor için çok iyi değer yanılıyor muyum ? Yani yanında farklı modifikasyonlarla beraber hp ler alır başını gider...

ALG

• THT
Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« Yanıtla #2 : Ocak 10, 2006, 09:19:38 ÖS »
evet ama bu değer tekere aktarılan değer..inanılmaz yani

vtecsinan

• Ziyaretçi
Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« Yanıtla #3 : Ocak 27, 2006, 01:34:50 ÖS »
Hondata K-Pro ile başka hiçbir parça kullanmadan
K-Pro ile gelen programın üzrinde oynadığınız zaman +45 HP ye kadar alabilirsiniz...

ALG

• THT
Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« Yanıtla #4 : Ocak 28, 2006, 12:20:03 ÖÖ »
aşağıdaki metin alıntıdır...yorum yapmıyorum :-D

72000 miles serviced done, had a slight problem with my steering, he did a check and found the prob. Getting that fixed asap.

Kpro Tuned by Mark and Paul, what a team!!

my results were

Power at Flywheel: 241.3 bhp

Power at wheel: 211 bhp

Torque: 151.8lbft

I cannot tell you how much difference the tuning has made.

The power is unbelievable but the fuel gauge aint too happy! lol

all i can say these guys are like me, simply AWESOME

Once again thank you for a top job.

Right, who wants to play cat and mouse!!

alıntı:civictype-r.co.uk - forumlar

ALG

• THT
Ynt: Hondata K-pRO (FAQ)
« Yanıtla #5 : Ağustos 21, 2006, 10:24:37 ÖS »
tool buydu sanırım istediin..?...
« Son Düzenleme: Ağustos 21, 2006, 10:27:01 ÖS Gönderen: ALG »

tool

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #6 : Ağustos 21, 2006, 10:45:52 ÖS »
tesekkurler,
bi yerdede ornek mapler vardi  :roll:

meister

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #7 : Temmuz 07, 2008, 06:52:44 ÖS »
bide türkçe olsa :D

Conquistadore

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #8 : Kasım 04, 2008, 11:37:51 ÖS »
Arkadaşlar,

KPro tuning konusunda bilgi / yardıma ihtiyacı olan varsa ben buradayım...

_ulu_

• İleti: 30
« Yanıtla #9 : Kasım 11, 2008, 10:28:02 ÖS »
ALG bu metni Türkçe olarak bulabileceğimiz bi url varmı? Eğer varsa paylaşırsan sevinirim şimdiden teşekkürler

tarantino

• Co-Admin
  • İleti: 3270
« Yanıtla #10 : Kasım 12, 2008, 11:10:38 ÖÖ »

Arkadaşlar,

KPro tuning konusunda bilgi / yardıma ihtiyacı olan varsa ben buradayım...

1997 1.4 is lere uygun mu ve fiyat en önemliside araca ilerideki zararları nelerdir yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim

serkansobe

• İleti: 1015
« Yanıtla #11 : Mart 25, 2009, 08:30:15 ÖÖ »
kimse yardımcı olmicakmı bize.... bu 1.6ies lere de oluyor mu??

cenk_

• İleti: 19
« Yanıtla #12 : Mart 31, 2009, 12:45:00 ÖS »
yok olmaz 1,6 ies lere p28 var

aviator35

• İleti: 617
« Yanıtla #13 : Nisan 01, 2009, 03:37:13 ÖS »
05 vtec2 ye olur mu bu?:)

makyuzz

• İleti: 148
« Yanıtla #14 : Nisan 17, 2009, 07:23:39 ÖS »
http://www.hondata.com/kpro_dual_ct_charger.html  bu linkte videosu var bakabilirsiniz...

sydney

• İleti: 193
« Yanıtla #15 : Nisan 22, 2009, 09:51:02 ÖÖ »
yalniz burada olay USA agirlikli arabalar icin gecerli,

http://www.hondata.com/reflash.html

bu linkte hangi araca ne uygulanabilir yaziyor,

BT1981

• İleti: 208
« Yanıtla #16 : Haziran 03, 2009, 12:50:24 ÖS »
bende tam sımdı bunu soracaktım ne ıse yarıo bu dıe

geniusman34

• İleti: 158
« Yanıtla #17 : Haziran 26, 2009, 03:44:37 ÖÖ »
bu bildiğimiz supercharger mı_?

pcvirus

• İleti: 4290
« Yanıtla #18 : Haziran 26, 2009, 04:59:21 ÖS »
anlamadım ama
güzel bişiy sanırım :D

tricky

• İleti: 448
« Yanıtla #19 : Haziran 26, 2009, 06:48:02 ÖS »
Bitmiyor walla... :) Tam olarak turkce acıklamsını yapabılecek olan bır arkadas warmıdr..

Egemen

• İleti: 60
« Yanıtla #20 : Ağustos 26, 2009, 02:31:09 ÖÖ »
türkceye cevirmek icin ben yardımcı olmaya calisirim ama bi kac günümü alır eger cevirirsem yazarım konuya:)

gknnn

• İleti: 80
« Yanıtla #21 : Ağustos 28, 2009, 04:12:28 ÖÖ »
bu sadce superchargerdan ıbaretse bunun yerıne herhangı bı turbo uygulaması dha mantıklı olmaz mı ozellıkle pasaoglunun japon motorlarına neler yaptııını hala duydukca sasırıorz mısalen...

umutcan

• İleti: 87
« Yanıtla #22 : Ekim 01, 2009, 02:59:58 ÖS »
What is "Hondata"?

Hondata Torrance, Kaliforniya bu Honda performans ürünleri konusunda uzmanlaşmış ve özellikle Honda yerleşik bilgisayar optimum performans için yeniden programlama bir şirkettir.

Mekanlar ürünler onlar benim için vardır?

Üç. Onlar, "motor kontrol ünitesi için biz" ECU olarak adlandırdığımız Acura RSX bilgisayar, bir reflash sunuyoruz. Onlar K olan bir donanım modifikasyon Acura RSX taban ve Type-S ECU (yanı sıra ABD Civic Si ve Euro Civic Type R) ve PC yazılımı ECU programına oluşur-Pro sistemi sunuyoruz. Onlar, ince stok metal conta daha manifoldu çok serin tutan bir manifold conta sunuyoruz.

Yeni 2005 US RSX ile mu Hondata çalışır mı?

2005 US RSX-S (SORUN-A13), Base ve Otomatik farklı kablolama ve 2004 tamamen farklı bir ECU var. Bu ECU ile mevcut reflashes çalışma Hiçbiri. Ancak Hondata böylece bir 2002/2004 K-Pro ECU bir 05 kullanılabilir bir kablo adaptör koşum takımı oluşturdu. 2002/2004 oksijen sensörü de gereklidir.

Does Hondata benim garanti etkiler mi?

Hondata diyor: (ABD), bir satıcı garanti çünkü bir parçası değişti inkar edemez - Magnuson-Moss Garanti Yasası bakın. SEMA, başka bir arama yapmak web sitelerinde bilgi vardır. Temelde bir satıcı sürece size hatasına neden değişti parçası kanıtlayabilirim garanti onurlandırmak için vardır. e.g. senin jantlar ve lastik değiştirmeyi bir garanti talebinde etkisi olmamalıdır A / C. Bu basit ama sesler genellikle çok şey gri bir alana güz, örneğin, ve motor Aşırı sonra garanti bir iletim hatası çalışıyorum. Iletim mi ekstra motor gücü nedeniyle başarısız? Çok satıcınıza ilişki bağlıdır. Birçok bayi değiştirmek şey sen söylüyorsun müşteri korkutmaya çalışır ve geçersiz olacaktır ederken diğer bayiler çok daha var bütün garanti ', piyasa dostu bir yaklaşım sonra.

Ben Hondata devir sınırlayıcı artırır duydum. Güvenli mi?

Hondata söylüyor: "JDM J20A bir 8.600 rpm sınırlayıcı ederken aynı iç parçalar ile ABD K20A2 vardır, bu yüzden 8.600 ya da 8.800 rpm devir sınırlayıcı artan rahat bir 8.100 rpm sınırlayıcı bulunmaktadır. Önemli bir nokta olduğunu rev isabet sınırı motoru, nerede sınırlayıcı olursa olsun stres çok yerleştirir. daha 8.100 rpm sınırlayıcı vurmak o devir için 8500 rpm daha iyi olur. eğer bir vites özledim Ayrıca devir sınırlayıcı üzerinde motor don't hold - I 'Birden fazla motor bu şekilde sona gördüm. Bir diğer faktör devir sınırlayıcı ile erken K20A & K20A2 motorlar. Honda yaylar tek bir vana bahar 2002 yılında bu biraz zaman S2000 (sözde) yükseltme zayıf çift emme valfi zorunda kaldığımız eğer katılım otomobil önceki motorların. Sahipleri kapak değişen düşünmelisiniz yaylar. Biraz güç iş bu kaybedersiniz. çubuklar bağlama anda tartışmaların bir nokta vardır. Biz onlar 9.500 rpm başarısız olabilir, bu nedenle ayar biliyorum 9.000 rpm devir sınırı altında iyi bir fikir gibi görünüyor.

Ne reflash ve K arasındaki fark Pro?

Reflash bir kerelik stok ECU programlama değiştirilmesi oluşur. Size ECU, İmmobiliser ve anahtar ve Hondata içinde ECU programı ve size geri gönder. K-Pro sistemi Hondata bir daughterboard ve ECU bir USB bağlantısı eklemiştir sonra programı ECU kendinizi sağlar. Daha sonra ECU için, Hondata K run-Pro ECU Manager yazılımı ve birkaç "kalibrasyon" Daha fazla ayar için gerek kalmadan yazılımı (koşmak çok iyi Hondata gemi ya yük bir), bir bilgisayar bağlamak veya bir radyo var araç için özel bir kalibrasyon oluşturun.

REFLASH

Nasıl reflash alabilirim?

İlk, Hondata doğrudan satmaz. Bir Hondata diler reflash sipariş etmelisiniz. ABD, eğer Hondata diler sipariş, bir Fedex etiketi olan bir kutu alacaksınız. Sen ve İmmobiliser ECU kaldırın (bu ateşleme arabanın anahtarı kilidi etrafında) oturur ve her iki göndermek, artı araba anahtarı, Hondata için. Hondata geri onu alırsınız aynı gün yeniden programlama ve geceleme kutu yapacak. Çoğu durumlarda, size geri göndermek sonra 48 saat kutusuna ulaşacağız. Daha sonra geri arabada ECU immobilizer koymak. Işlem tamam.

Neden İmmobiliser ve anahtar gerekiyor?!

Çünkü İmmobiliser bilgi anahtarında gömülü okur. Ancak İmmobiliser ECU öncesinde araç başlatmak için gitmek verecek maçları (ya da yapmak çok şey). Hondata sizin ECU reflash için anahtar ve İmmobiliser gerekmektedir.

Ne kadar performans reflash kazanmak olacak?

Bu araç üzerinde değişiklik bağlıdır. Çoğu kişi powerband boyunca gelişmeleri bakın. En dramatik artış 5.800 rpm civarında olduğu tekerlek beygir gücü ve tork artışı 15-25 kazanımlar neredeyse o kadar olabilir. Çünkü Hondata VTEC noktasını düşürür büyük orta kazanç esas olan. Ama genellikle düşüktür Ayrıca devir aralığının üst kazanımlar vardır.

Doğru mu bu Hondata Hondata 4 reflash içinde VTEC noktası değişti?

Evet. Başlangıçta, Hondata 4 reflash 5.200 rpm sabit VTEC noktası vardı. Bu sabit nokta bir VTEC pencerede değiştirildi. Tam gaz motoru olarak VTEC içine 5.200 rpm gidecek ve parçası olarak gaz at 5.800 rpm yüksek.

Ben Hondata reflash var. Ben K-Pro yükseltebilir miyim?

Evet, Hondata Hondata müşteriler mevcut için özel bir fiyat sunuyor. 999 $ ABD yerine yeni müşteriler için bir, yükseltme US $ 500'dür.

Hondata reflash bir servis teknisyeni tarafından tespit edilebilir mi?

Bu, ancak yalnızca birinin özellikle bunu arıyor. Her ECU bir CVN (Kalibrasyon Doğrulama Numarası). ECU programlama yapılacak herhangi bir değişiklik bu rakam değişecektir. Tecrübeli Honda mekanik diğer parametreler Hondata reflash tarafından değiştirildi tarafından söylemek edebilecektir (ve tabii tarafından ne kadar hızlı araba).

Nasıl Hondata tüm bu ekstra performans elde ettiniz?

Dikkatle K-VTEC eşsiz kombinasyonu (Değişken Zamanlama Elektronik Kontrol Lift serisi motor ile incelenmesi) ve VTC (Değişken Zamanlama Kontrolü), sonra muhafazakar fabrika ayarlarını optimize ederek. Süre reflash ve K-Pro gelişmekte Hondata üzerinde 2.500 Dyno mi çalışır.

K-PRO

Ne paketindeki zaman K-Pro geri nedir?

Sen olarak ECU alırsınız (artık) bir CD Windows XP hiçbir Mac veya Linux sürümleri () için bir 6-ayak uzunluğunda USB kablosu, atlama tarihinde Hondata yazılımı bir USB portu ve bir Hondata etiketi olacak iki Hondata çıkartmaları Nitro uygulamaları, talimatlar, ve.

Ben anahtarı ve İmmobiliser göndermek zorunda mıyım?

Değil Hondata göre: "Hayır anahtar ve immobilizer gereklidir. Sürece bu ECU araba hangi gelince arkasına, immobilizer çalışır yükleyin. Eğer değiştirmeniz gerekiyorsa, başka bir araba içinde programlanabilir ECU kullanmak istiyorsanız yazılım immobilizer kapatır. "

Ben bir dizüstü yok. Ben bir K-Pro gerekir mi?

Eğer datalog veya yüklemek için kalibrasyon K içine istediğiniz Pro-Evet, bir ihtiyacımız var. Elbette, senin garajında bir masaüstü bilgisayar ayarlayabilir ve oradan bir kalibrasyon yükleme, ancak K-Pro ne için tasarlanmıştır kesinlikle değildir. Yeterli güç iyi bir oranda K-Pro yazılımı ve datalog çalıştırmak için birlikte kullanılır dizüstü az 400 $ eBay ve diğer yerlerde bulunabilmektedir.

Bundan sonra ne yapmalıyım?

Öncelikle, kullanacağınız dizüstü bilgisayarda Hondata yazılımı yükleyin. Eğer bir sonraki sürümü görmek için bir internet bağlantısı, ateş Hondata K-Pro ECU Müdürü ve kullanma Yardım> Güncellemeleri Kontrol var. Bu noktada da USB sürücü bilgisayar için ECU ile iletişim kurmak için gereken yükleyebilirsiniz. ECU bunun için arabaya gerek yok. Sadece bağlayın ve Windows ECU bulacak ve sürücü için soruyorlar. Noktası Windows Hondata dizine ve sürücüsünü yükler.

Sonraki yeniden ECU yükleyin. Not ECU noktalarında USB portu ileri. Bir kez, liman ulaşılmaz yanındaki olacak böylece USB kablosu ile ECU yüklenir Şimdi araba başlangıç ve görmek eğer tüm çalışmaları tamam takılı.

I ve K-Pro yüklü şimdi sarı anahtar ışık benim dash gibi yanıp sönen.

Bu İmmobiliser's ışıklı uyarı kapatın. Hondata's kalibrasyon İmmobiliser fonksiyonu ile gelen kapalı. Geri ECU Yöneticisi'nde Windows altında açabilirsiniz> Parametreler> Misc.

Ben ve şimdi yakıt pompası çalışma görünmüyor benim K-Pro ve yüklü, var!

Bir ihtimal mi bir ÇHC ECU ve Hondata söylemedin mi? Eğer öyleyse, bir devre değişiklik yakıt pompası etkileyen yapılmış olabilir. , Davadan devre kartını çıkarın ve jumper J160 için konektörler yakın bakmak kontrol etmek. Iki lehim yastıkları tel parçası ile köprü olmalıdır. Eğer tel üzerinden değil lehim parçası.

Motor mu zaman bir kalibrasyon yükleme kapalı olması gerekir mi?

Orada yüklenenler iki türü vardır. Ne zaman zaten ECU, ilk yükleme de 30-45 saniye sürer olmayan bir kalibrasyon yükleyin. Motoru için kapalı olmalıdır. Ancak, o zaman zaten yüklü kalibrasyon değişiklik yapmak, artan yükleme yalnızca yüklemek için ECU yerleştirin ve birkaç saniye sürer motoru için üzerinde olabilir. Ben motorun her zaman güncellemeler için kapalı olması önerilir.

Ama ben bile ne kalibrasyon benim ECU üzerinde olduğunu bilmiyorum!

Kendi ECU içinde Hondata 4 ile üzerine gönderildi ve geri bir şey geldi. Ne yazık ki, ECU Manager yazılımı ne kalibrasyon yüklendiğinde size gelmez. Kalibrasyon indirmek size ne yapabilirsiniz ve değerleri kontrol edin. Bu gün, Hondata yükler genellikle düz vanilya "fabrika" kalibrasyon.

Ne bir "kalibrasyon" Yine mi?

Bir "kalibrasyon" tabloları ve parametreleri bir dizi özel olarak belirli motor yapılandırmaları için hazırlanmıştır. Her yapılandırma (bir düşük hızda cam ve bir yüksek hızlı cam için), iki kam açısı tablo vardır düşük hız ve altı yüksek hızlı cams (bir 0 her açı için altı yakıt tabloların toplam , 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 derece) ve düşük hız ve yüksek hızlı cam altı ateşleme avans tabloları her. Ayrıca, birçok parametre ayarlanabilir.

Ne bazı önemli parametreler nelerdir?

Zaten İmmobiliser bahsettiniz. Diğer önemli olanları Rev limit belirleyerek, ya VTEC noktası veya VTEC penceresi ayar boşta hız ayarı, böylece MIL ışık titremeye zaman motor zaman bir kalibrasyon ile start out) (ortak bir olay knock, şeyler ayarı ve diğerleri sayılabilir.

VTEC Pencere? Ne?

K-Serisi motor ya düşük hızda cam dan yüksek hızlı cam belirli bir devir noktada geçiş yapabilirsiniz ( "VTEC noktası") veya bir devir aralığında manifoldu basıncına (bir "VTEC pencerede" bağlı olarak geçiş yapabilir ). Size, diyelim ki, alt sınır VTEC ayarlayabilirsiniz 98 kPa (tam gaz) ve 24 kPa (ışık gaz at 5.800 rpm) at 4.300 rpm. Inbetween bu iki nokta, motor doğrusal bir eğri üzerinde cams geçecektir.

Ne "" datalogging nedir?

Datalogging bir K en iyi özellikleri-Pro olduğunu. Sen K dizüstü bilgisayarınıza bağlamak-Pro üzerinden 40 sensör değerlerinin toplam kaydetmek için. Ne zaman kayıt bitti (tüm kaydedilen veriler açıklayıcı bir ismi ( "myrsx_august24_fromwork" gibi) ile datalog dosyayı dizüstü bilgisayarınızı değil, ECU) üzerindedir. Daha sonra boş yer verileri inceleyebilirsiniz. Bu büyük ve eğitim de ne (veya) kalibrasyon optimum değil yanlış bulmanıza yardımcı olabilir.

Ne kayıt "frame rate" nedir?

Sensörün Her set K değerleri-Pro kayıtları bir "çerçeve" denir. "Frame rate" çerçeveler K sayısıdır-Pro her saniye kaydeder. Bu sayı sabit değil. Bu iki şey bağlıdır. 1) Nasıl K çok-siz (bu bir çok yavaşlatmak şeyler datalogging sırasında canlı veri ekran), ve 2) ne kadar hızlı bilgisayarınız açık Pro pencerelerini. Tüm pencereleri açık modern bir dizüstü ve ECU Manager tüm pencereleri kapalı saniyede kadar 60 kare görebilirsiniz yeni bir sürümünü, ve birkaç saniyede olarak 10 veya 12 kare (ve belki de diğer Windows programları açık). En iyi veri analizi için ihtiyacınız başı olarak çok kare mümkün olduğunca ikinci.

Ama benim kare hızı hala düşük hızlı bir dizüstü ve tüm pencereleri kapalı var! "

Datalogging bir çok, çok ECU Müdürü eski sürümleri ile daha yavaş. Yapmak size son bir emin! Ağırkanlı datalogging için bir başka olasılık Windows Güç Ayarlar sorundur. Pil gücü Windows'da pil tasarrufu için işlemci yavaşlıyor. Eğer dizüstü bilgisayarınızı, özel bir "datalogging oluşturmak mümkün" güç CPU tam güç ayarı, disk ve dizüstü uyku moduna asla uyku asla.

Nasıl datalog gelen verileri de benzer?

Sen, ardından Windows datalog bir yük> Grafik. Başlangıçta sadece bir varsayılan grafik olduğunu. Kendi özel grafik oluşturabilirsiniz Seçenek> Grafik Şablonlar üzerinden şablonları. Kadar özel grafik olarak istediğiniz ekleyebilirsiniz. Her biri bir ile dört ve grafikler olabilir her grafik bir ile dört sensörleri izleyebilirsiniz.

Ben grafikleri bakıyorum. All I See çizgidir.

Beri dört grafikleri kadar görüntüleyebilir, hepsi dört grafik etiketleri için kafa karıştırıcı olur. Bu nedenle, her algılayıcı içinde minimum ve maksimum değer bir eğri gösterir. Size minimum ve Seçenek altında maksimum> Sensörler ayarlayabilirsiniz. Grafikte herhangi bir noktasına Ayrıca, tıklayabilirsiniz. Bir dikey noktalı çizgi görünür. Eğer Sensörler pencere açık, her algılayıcı için tam değer, şimdi görülebilir.

Ne demek "Masa" ve VTEC şu "Masalar Cam Açısı" demek şu?

Ve datalog açın da "Tablolar açık" penceresi. Şimdi bir grafik içinde datalog hareket. Ile ne bu seçeneklerin kontrol, tabloda değişiklik asla. Eğer "VTEC" onay kutusunu masa yüksek hızlı cam düşük hızda cam arasında ne noktada da size aradığınız kayıtlarına göre geçiş yapılır. Tıkladığınızda "Eğer kam açısı" her zaman uygun bir cam masa açısı getirecektir yazılımı izler. Tıkladığınızda hem Eğer, her iki kam açısı tablo ve low-cam/high-cam geçecektir.

Will my gaz kilometre aşağı eğer K-Pro programını yüklemek gitti?

Hondata göre: "sürece çalışan bir O2 sensörü var ve kapalı döngü olarak çalıştırdığınızda, yakıt ekonomisi hoş çok değişmez olduğunu. Kapalı döngü bir garanti / K oranı 14.7:1 süre için gaz parçası olarak yakın, bu nedenle sadece değişkenler ayarlamak için ateşleme ve kam zamanlama. Hondata vardır Dyno bazı testleri geçen hafta, ateşleme ve kam zamanlama değişen için karayolu yolcu taklit 3.500 rpm (30 kW belirli devirde belirli bir güç elde etmek için manifoldu vakum ölçme) yaptı. maksimum gücü (düşük manifoldu basıncı) de zamanlama 36-44 derece olan her yerde oldukça iyi kam zamanlaması için. Maksimum güç stok ateşleme haritaları maçlar parçası gaz olarak 10-20 derece arasında önceden, bu biraz tipik stok daha az oldu Yolculuk 30 derece ayar. Typcially biz sıfırdan hisse senedi üzerinde ayarlanmış ECU ile inprovement mpg bir çift için bkz. "

Ben şimdi benim arabam knocking bir kalibrasyon yüklendi.

Ortak bir olay olduğunda ilk yük K-Pro kalibrasyon. Çok agresif ve büyük olasılıkla orada burada igniton geciktirir gerekecek almak knocking kurtulun.

Ne eleştiri ve onu nasıl kurtulmak alabilirim?

Knocking biri veya bu üç nedenden dolayı daha: alt sıcaklık / basınç a) kötü benzinli (combusts öncelikle), b) çeşitli yerlerde) ve (alev alev çok ateşleme avans oluşur c) çok yalın bir hava / yakıt karışımı ( sıcaklıkları olsun çok ve karışım alev) yüksek. Eğer zaten ve daha sonra motoru darbelere noktaları incelemek en iyi alabilir, sürüş datalog benzin kullanımı (yani burada vuruş sayısını artırır). Eğer çok var, artış yakıt yalın çalıştırıyorsunuz. Eğer konum hava / yakıt oranı iyi görünüyor alan nereye knocking seçin olur ve iki ya da üç derece ateşleme önceden tüm masaları azaltır. Bu, rahat olmayan bir alıcı veya bunu mekanik var. Knocking ile lots araç kullanmayın.

Neden tüm cam tablolar zaman sadece bir ateşleme tabloda olur knocking genelinde?

Çünkü bu tabloda 2x2 kare vurgulanmış görmek sadece bir gibi görünebilir. Aslında, Hondata programı dört yakın değerlere bakarak, ve gerçek bir değeri interpolates da cam tablolar genelinde interpolates. Sekiz değerlerin toplam ECU kullanan gerçek değerini belirlemek. Bu yüzden ilk düzeltme tüm tablolar yapmaya ihtiyaç vardır.

Boşta göstermek sıfırdan neden ateşleme avans?

Hondata göre, boşta özel bir ateşleme emisyon değeri kullanır.

Bir arkadaşınızın kalibrasyon yüklü ve 2 değerleri haritadan vardır-D grafik,!

O zaman yazılımı daha yeni bir sürümü ile bir çok eski kalibrasyon bakmak olur. Hondata diyor: Bu tablo sütunları 14-16 dan zaman eski bir kalibrasyon yük uninitialised varlık kaynaklanıyor. Sen 14-16 içine sütun 13 çoğaltmak için ön 1,1 kalibrasyon için bu düzeltmenin gerekir.

Şimdi hava-yakıt oranı her zaman 11,48 tam gaz yer almaktadır. Niçin?

K-Serisi 'geniş bant oksijen sensörü (yalnızca ABD) aşağı 11,48 okuma. En bu daha zengin çalıştırıyorsanız muhtemeldir.

Ben Euro TO yılında geniş bant alabilir miyim?

Evet. Çünkü entegre geniş bant sadece 11,48 okuma bazı iddia ve buna değmez harici bir geniş bant almak. Bu dynotuning için değil, datalogging için nice. K sahip-Pro günlüğü geniş bant ayarı için değeri ölçülemez. Ne yazık ki, hem ABD ECU gerekiyor (K-yükseltilir Pro) ve ABD sensörü. Kablolama takımını bir pin değiştirildi gerekiyor ve yenisini daha ekledi. CPL de arabayı bu yaptı. Olarak ABD ECU da döngüleri O2 ısıtıcı kadar sensörü aşırı değil.

K nasıl bir ikincil oksijen sensörü olmayan bir katılım üstbilgisiyle-Pro çalışır?

K-Pro ABD-modeller birincil (geniş bant) oksijen hava-yakıt oranı ve açmak için belirlemek için sensör kullanır / döngü işlemi kapalı. Eğer kedi var ve birincil sensörü çalışıyor olmasıdır İkinci sensör sadece belirler. İkinci sensör olmadan, ECU o K devre dışı bırakılabilir bir P0134 hata kodu-Pro Parametreleri penceresi neden olacaktır.

Ne Parametreler pencerede devre dışı bırakırsam OBDII olur?

OBDII kapalı aşağıdaki sensörleri izlenmesi döner devre dışı bırakma: İkinci oksijen, yakıt tankı basınç, elektrik yükü, ve atmosferik basınç. Bu OBDII testleri yapılacak anlamına gelir. Kapalı devre çalışması etkilenmez.

Bazı sivil Type-S ekü Japon pazarı PRC ECU () gibi bazı algılayıcıların desteklemez. Eğer böyle bir ECU kullanıldığında, bu sensörler veya başka bir hata kodu almak devre dışı bırakılmalıdır.

Ben K çalıştırabilir miyim-Pro ya iki oksijen sensörleri olmadan?

Hondata diyor: "Ben herhangi bir sorun olmadan o2 sensörleri ile benim katılım çalıştırın. Devre dışı herşeyi gerekir ve açık döngü çalıştırın. Kadarıyla giderse, sürece Dyno bir problem olmalı geniş bant ayar vardır. Ancak sürece bölümünde gaz yakıt harita ve onları mükemmel yakın olsun zaman ayırmak genellikle açık döngü çalıştırmak için kötü bir fikir olduğu bir cadde araç için. "

Can I () K cams markası-Pro kullanılır?

Hondata diyor: "şey hisse senedi dışındaki Toda veya silindir kafası ve ölçmek clearences kadar sahte gerekir IPS cams için. Düzgün bir dizine emme kam dişli yüksek lob kilitlemek için bir iğne gerekir Bunu yapmak için. Olduktan sonra kurduk You Apart emme kam Sprocket çekin ve böylece cam bir fiziksel durdurmak vardır o pin emme maksimum güvenli ilerlemek. crowers ile hafızasından bu konuda 30-35 derece önceden de olduğu cams. "

Nasıl bir K-Pro tune?

Üç ana yolu vardır: If you ayarlayabilirsiniz / emin hava / yakıt oranı yaparak kendiniz tweak ne yaptığını biliyorum 1) her alanda en iyi olduğunu ve bu araç (tabi, bu şekilde size knock yok görmek Dyno numaralar olmayacaktır değişiklikleri) ne yaptığını. 2) Bir alıcı bir baz haritaları ile başlayan ve ardından araç ayarlayabilirsiniz onun Dyno üzerinde harita optimize edin. 3) Bir radyo sıfırdan başlayabilir gibi Hondata, ardından her kam açısı için Dyno eğrileri yarattı bileşik eğri oluşturmak ve mükemmellik bu dynotune. O parayı içine çalışır.

Ben turbo kullanın. Onunla ve K-Pro çalışır mı nasıl ayar yapmak?

Burada Hondata's tavsiyem:

Sen reflash ile başlar ve herhangi bir turbo kiti ile çalışmak üzere programlanabilir yükseltin. K serisi Honda ECU (ve K-Pro yanı) gerektiren ve yüksek empedans 12 ohm enjekte en iyi çalışır. RC Mühendislik 440, 550, 650 ve boyutu 750 cc bu satıyoruz. K-Pro ile çok iyi stok HARİTASI herhangi bir canlanma motor çalışır artırmak yaklaşık £ 12 kadar sensörü. No piggybacks gerekli ya da önerilir. K-Yöneticisi ayrıca 3 bar harita sensörü yükseltme destekler. Bir canlanma motor ayarlama Uygun içerir:

1) kam açıları ayarlanması
 2) atılım olarak ateşleme zamanlaması Geciktirme artırır
 3) parçası ve tam gaz çalışma için optimum VTEC noktası ayarlama
 4) parçası gaz ve tam gaz yakıt haritalar Tuning enjektörler eşleşecek
 5) Rakım tazminat - emin rakım ECU doğru yükseltme basıncını doğru yakıt ve ateşleme sağlamak için görür yapma. Hisse senedi ECU ECU, ama manifoldunda yükseltme basıncını değil okur çapında açık gaz olarak ECU durumda basınç. Yükseklikte bu gelişmeler ateşleme ve yakıt eğilir. Bu eğer güvenilirlik istediğiniz bir canlanma araç istediğiniz değildir. K-Pro düzeltmeleri bu.
 6) Kapalı döngü kontrol. Biz stok ekü çalıştıran test ettik artırdığını yaş günü, ECU birkaç saniye için vites değişikliği sonrasında 14.7:1 hava yakıt oranı yapacak bir seyir dan artırmak için gidiyor. Bir Dyno kaçıyor, ama bu durumu görmek asla o kadar çok bir canlanma motoru için yalın bir yolda. K-Pro düzeltmeler bu kapalı döngü zaman artırma ile önceden ayarlanmış bir düzeyde ulaşıldığında kapatarak.

Elbette bazı veya tüm bu adımları atlayarak hala muhtemelen çok mutlu olacak, ancak güç aşağı olacak ve uzun süreli güvenilirlik ödün. So sürece, ne yapmak gerekli olduğunu biliyorum, (bu bir uzman tarafından ayar) size satın almak için en iyi kararları gerektirir bir iyi ayarlanmış motoru olması. Ben de, sen konuş kim bir yaşam için arttı motorları tune ve görüşlerini sormak bazı şirketler öneriyoruz.

K-Nitro Pro çalışır mı?

Evet, olağanüstü iyi. Orada nitro çalışması için bütün bir kontrol paneli, ve Hondata kendi araçları kapsamlı nitro test ile yedekleyebilirsiniz. K-Pro anahtarları nitro rpm tabanlı gaz konumu, araç hızı ve hava basıncı. Ayrıca kapalı nitro yakıt kesme önce anahtarları-off.

Neden Hondata kuru bir nitro sistemi öneriyor

Hondata diyor: "Eğer ıslak bir sisteme sahip olacağını ve iki şey: 1) rev sınırı orada olmayacak ve overrev olacak devir sınırını vurdu. Çünkü ECU ıslak sistemi tedariki tutar yakıt ama keser olmasıdır. çok yalın sürecek bir sonucu olarak 2). Olasılıkla Sonuç şu olacaktır: "nerede pistonlu gitti!" Ateşleme geciktirir nitro karışımı ile daha hızlı olarak yanıklar önemlidir. değil çubuklar üzerinde büyük stres koyacağız ateşleme geciktirici.

Bir artırdığını arabam var. Bana teklif özel avantajlar K ne-Pro?

Hondata diyor:

Ateşleme geciktirmesi ve ilerletme üzerinde artış yakıt 1) Fabrika artırmak haritalama
 2) Switching artırmak gaz zayıf noktalar tereddüt ve yarım elimine üzerinde döngü açın.
 Daha büyük enjektörler 3) Doğru kalibrasyon. (Anlamı kolay başlıyor ve iyi emisyon)
 4) Doğru yükseklikte tazminat. ECU ve tırmanmaya gelişmeler ateşleme rakım yüksek dışarı doğru eğilir stock. Bir canlanma araç bu istemiyorum.
 5) kam açılardan bakıldığında özel egzoz kurulum için aranan olabilir. Daha iyi egzoz, cam daha önceden gereklidir.

"Bakım Zorunlu" ışığı benim arabam bulunmaktadır. Can K-Pro kapatmak?

Hatta kapatmak için K-Pro gerekmez. Basitçe konuma II kontak anahtarı ve ardından yaklaşık beş saniye içinde dışarı çıkmak gerektiğini de düğmesi ve bakım ışık tutan tutmak motor, basın ve kilometre sayacı tuşunu basılı tutarak kapatın.

Ben (yakıt yönetimi piggyback marka doldurun) var. Hala K-Pro kullanabilir miyim?

Hondata önerir: kaldırın. Şey bu ECU için düzgün araç ayarlamak için izin vermez sinyalleri değiştirir.

Olan K-20 yüksek veya düşük empedans enjekte gerekiyordu?

Hondata önerir: Herhangi bir enjektör doğrudan Honda ECU tarafından yönlendirilen bir 12 Ohm enjektör olmalıdır.

Ekü arabama, ben K onları yükseltebilirsiniz ne çalışacaktır-Pro ve herhangi bir fark vardır?

Tüm ABD pazar RSX baz (manuel tek vardiya), RSX Type-S ve Civic Si için ekü sürece K olarak değiştirilmiş olarak değiştirilebilir vardır-Pro durum ve uygun kalibrasyon ile yüklendi. Hondata göre, bazı küçük farklılıklar vardır: "SORUN (RSX-S) 6 hız ters lokavt vardır. Diğerleri don't. PND (RSX Bankası Manuel) alımı runner kontrolü vardır. PPA (CRV Manuel) vardır emme runner kontrolü. PNF ne alımı runner kontrolü ne de ters lokavt vardır. başka farklılıklar olabilir, ancak bir program gibi görünüyor aynı bütün bu ekü çalışır. "

Ben ABD RSX Genişbant oksijen sensörü duydum. Doğru mu?

Evet var (her ne kadar sadece 11,48 AF aşağı okuma). Eğer karınca datalogging için hava-yakıt oranları ayarlamak için kullanmak Bu terrific. Ancak, unutmayın tüm K20-Serisi motorlarının geniş bant sensörü var. Bu, bir ABD RSX Type-S, ABD RSX baz, JDM ITR, JDM Civic Type R Ne yazık ki, bu da içermez olanlarıdır Euro Civic Type R.

Ben TO içine bir geniş bant sensörü güçlendirme miyim?

Seni düşünüyorum. All you need I'd bir ECU olduğu (ABD çevrenizdeki US $ 250 için kullanılan RSX ECU alabilirsiniz geniş bant desteği), bu K yükseltilmiş-Pro Hondata tarafından, ve bir 4-telli geniş bant sensörü ile dar bir yerine ( honda ya veya oxygensensors.com gibi bir yer aracılığıyla).

Hondata harika sesler. Herhangi bir dezavantajı var mı?

Duruma göre değişir. Hondata reflash ve K-Pro resmen kapatmak içindir-road ve sadece kullanmak katılım. Kaliforniya, özellikle satış sonrası değişiklikler CARB (Kaliforniya Hava Kaynakları Kurulu) onaylanması gerekiyor ve CARB etiket ile kanıtlamak için geldim. ECU ayarlarını değiştirme CARB onaylı asla. Eğer Hondata aleyhine üzerinden test olan ve fatura) çünkü müşteri daha da değiştiremezsiniz gitmiş teorik CARB olabilir bir reflash-(onayladı. Her zaman Hondata bir geri fabrika için standart ECU parladı veya iki ekü, K yol sürüş ve bir için bir fabrikada katılım Pro modifikasyonlar kullanabilirsiniz reflash olabilir.

Başka bir sorun K-Pro YAPAR hem yetenek ve istekli öğrenmek ve yazılımı ile keman ihtiyaç duyar. Eğer uzak kalmak istiyorsanız, basit bir reflash sen gitmek için yol olabilir.

Son olarak, bu gerçekten emin topraklama arabanızda okay olun Hondata reflash veya K ile ilgisi-Pro yükseltme var! Hondata, "Bu çok motoru (G101) için kablo demeti gelen zemin silindir kafası ile iyi elektriksel temas yapan önemli olduğunu söyledi. Sensörler, ateşleme ve VTEC için araca ECU durumda yoluyla olabilir Aksi takdirde dönüş yolu gövde, hangi ECU ve ECU içinde / veya programlanabilir kurulu zarar verebilir. "

Gerçekten karıştı. Ben reflash veya K-Pro almak mı?

Burada artılarını ve eksilerini her içindir:

Hondata # 4: Bir çalıştı-ve-gerçek reflash en araçları ile çalışır. It 5.800 den 5.200 için VTEC noktasını hareket ettirerek orta kademe ilave güç bir demet getiriyor ve bazı üst ekler. Bu nispeten hafif tune. Çünkü bir kez's in için, gidemem ve ince ayarlar durumda knocking sahip bulunmaktadır. Ayrıca bu hisse senedi için Hondata tarafından ihtiyaç doğması halinde döndürülür olabilir. Bir sorun: bunu en iyi şekilde özel tertibat ile çalışmayabilir. Ben Hondata 4 ve benim Icebox ile ayrı bir güç eğim vardı. Çünkü her I / H / E combo farklı hava-yakıt özellikleri ve Hondata 4 olan tek beden fit-all that's.

K-Pro: Bu bir daughterboard ve dizüstü bilgisayarınızın USB bağlantısı üzerinden ECU üzerinde tam ve toplam kontrol sağlar. Çerçevelere fiyatlara saniyede 60 kareye 42 datapoints izleyebilirsiniz. Sen fueling değiştirebilirsiniz, ateşleme avansı, cam açıları, yakıt cut-off, VTEC ve ton daha fazla. Onunla birlikte gelen kalibrasyon oldukça agresif ve büyük olasılıkla ayarları ile oynamak gerekecek almak ilk knock kurtulmak ve Hondata size profesyonelce ayarlanmış have it göstermektedir. Sen sadece yazılım hakkında çok şey öğrenmek gerekir ancak, hakkında ateşleme, fueling, zamanlama kavramları cam olabilir. Eğer oyun konum, K-Pro sonsuz, size araba değiştirmek gibi büyümek asla, büyüleyici ve siz nasıl birlikte uyuyor öğreneceksiniz. Ancak amacıyla fabrika stok dönmek için, her şeyi geri almak gerekecek.

Olanlar ve CAI sahip araç ile karışıklık veya reflash ile gitmeli yeni şeyler öğrenmek istemiyorum. Diğerleri kadar K mutlu olacak-Pro.

SSS Cool, ama bir soru var, bazı oldukça teknik

Benim web sitesine bakın www.pencomputing.com/rsx/ Hondata ve motor ayarlanmasına ek birçok bilgi için. Ayrıca www.hondata.com de Hondata web sitesinde teknoloji bölümüne bakın. Ve her zaman sorularınızı gönderebilir ya da bana cb@pencomputing.com de gönderebilirsiniz.

umutcan

• İleti: 87
« Yanıtla #23 : Ekim 01, 2009, 03:00:53 ÖS »
Google Translate sağolsun bizim için çevirdi ancak bazı yerlerde devrik cümleler var malum kafası Türkçeye o kadar basıyor :)

despe

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #24 : Ekim 01, 2009, 03:10:06 ÖS »
arkadaşlar bu bir beyindir ( yani ayarlanabilir beyin ) aracınıza uygun harnes ile birlikte kullanabilirsiniz. içerisinde birçok ayar mevcuttur. bunu alıp arabanıza taktığınızda direk işey yaramaz aracınza göre ayarlarının işi bilen kişi (tuner) tarafından yapılması gerekir.

2001-2005 Civic (DX, LX, HX & EX Manual transmission only D17 engine )
2002-2005 Civic Si (PNF ECU)
2003-2004 Japanese Civic Type R (PRD ECU)
2002-2005 Civic Type R (Euro) (PRA ECU)